- Park Ridge house's Titanic-themed Halloween display 'pretty much sums' up 2020, homeowner says
2020 feel like a sinking ship? Homeowner portrays chaotic year with Titanic-themed Halloween display on his front lawn.
Kgo. ABC News. Wed, 28 Oct 2020 00:29:45 +0000.
- Botanical Garden to continue project to save extinct wildflowers
The project is dedicated to the memory of the late Nehama Rivlin, who contributed greatly over the years to Israeli society and nature conservation.
Jerusalem Post. Tue, 27 Oct 2020 08:52:26 GMT.
- Ivanka Trump leaves her home in a cornflower blue skirt suit
Ivanka, 38, was seen heading to work a little after 10 a.m. on Thursday wearing a peplum blazer and matching pencil skirt.
Daily Mail. Thu, 22 Oct 2020 20:46:43 GMT.
- Man arrested after woman found dead in southern Sydney driveway
Bunches of flowers lay outside the home of Lynda Greenwood, whose body neighbours found in Sydney's south on a driveway shortly after midnight on Tuesday.
Mary Ward. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 20 Oct 2020 18:03:28 +1100.
- Gold- and bronze-like paints that don't contain metal
Lustrous metallic paints are used to enhance the beauty of many products, such as home decorations, cars and artwork. But most of these pigments owe their sheen to flakes of aluminum, copper, zinc or other metals, which have drawbacks. ...
Science Daily. Wed, 14 Oct 2020 14:11:00 EDT.
- Why Prefab Housing Is Key To A Sustainable Future
With the climate change emergency upon us, our society needs to rethink new home construction. ...
By Meimei Fox, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 29 Sep 2020 16:56:12 -0400.
- Drew Barrymore's Flower Home Fall Collection Just Dropped on Walmart's Site
There's a ton of eclectic furniture and home decor at great prices.
Good Housekeeping. Tue, 22 Sep 2020 16:26:00 +0000.
- Covid: New measures imposed on North West, Midlands and West Yorkshire
The restrictions, affecting 4.7m people, ban separate households from meeting in homes and gardens.
BBC News. Tue, 22 Sep 2020 13:23:34 GMT.
- White House garden re-turfed after Trump convention wrecks lawn
The White House has run up a reportedly hefty bill to repair damage to its lawn after it was used for last month's Republican National Convention.
Sky News. Wed, 09 Sep 2020 04:09:00 +0100.
- Goya love: From India to Japan, a bitter gourd and taste of home
Karela is the crocodile-skinned vegetable nemesis of Indian children, but for one writer it has come to symbolise home.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 31 Aug 2020 07:33:05 GMT.
- Waxham death: Mother dies trying to rescue son and his friend from sea off Norfolk coast
Former partner describes mother as 'wonderful person' who loved gardening
Conrad Duncan. The Independent. Tue, 11 Aug 2020 09:52:08 GMT.
- Coronavirus doctor's diary: How gardening could help in the fight against obesity
In Bradford, community schemes offer a novel approach to promoting healthy lifestyles.
BBC News. Sun, 02 Aug 2020 00:18:47 GMT.
- 3 Funds to Bank on Continued Rebound in Housing Starts
The housing market continues to gain strength, as evident from approvals of new home construction.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 20 Jul 2020 12:57:00 GMT.
- Victory Gardens Were More About Solidarity Than Survival
During World War II, millions of Americans grew their own vegetables, but the movement was driven much more by government and corporate messaging than by the threat of starvation.
Jennifer Steinhauer. New York Times. Wed, 15 Jul 2020 11:45:23 +0000.
- NJ man admits neighbor's Trump flag made him so mad, he dumped trash in yard for months
New Jersey police said that a man faces a charges of criminal mischief and harassment for repeatedly throwing trash onto the lawn of a Sussex County home where a Donald Trump flag was posted.
Caitlin Mcfall. Fox News. Thu, 09 Jul 2020 01:25:26 GMT.
- More community plots sprouting up to cater to gardening enthusiasts
The number of community plots for gardening enthusiasts will more than double by 2030, it was announced yesterday.
Straits Times. Fri, 19 Jun 2020 05:00:00 +0800.
- U.S. housing starts miss expectations; permits rebound strongly
U.S. homebuilding increased less than expected in May, but a strong rebound in permits for future home construction suggested the housing market was starting to emerge from the COVID-19 crisis along with the broader economy.
Reuters. Wed, 17 Jun 2020 10:24:11 -0400.
- Russian Farmers Suffering As COVID-19 Pandemic Keeps Central Asian Workers At Home
Russia's farming sector faces a major crisis during harvest season without migrant workers -- mainly from Central Asia -- experts warn, urging Moscow to allow foreign fruit and vegetable pickers to enter Russia despite the lockdown.
Radio Liberty. Thu, 04 Jun 2020 09:55:42 +0000.
- Apple gets restraining order against man accused of stalking CEO Tim Cook - CNET
The company says Rakesh "Rocky" Sharma showed up at Cook's home with champagne and flowers.
Shara Tibken. CNET. Fri, 21 Feb 2020 01:42:00 +0000.
- LG's herb fridge is a full-size indoor gardening center - CNET
You've heard of wine and beer fridges, but what about an herb fridge? LG thinks this full-size greens grower will be the next big thing.
Molly Price. CNET. Wed, 25 Dec 2019 13:00:10 +0000.